gnue

R: Re: error message saving new invoice

From: address@hidden
Subject: R: Re: error message saving new invoice
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 00:40:10 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Reinhard,

Sorry to bother you again.
I'm really sorry, but I made a typo in GNUe alpha version, in my previous e-
mail, the correct is 0.7 alpha 0 (see below)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>Are there more lines in the error message, below the lines you pasted?

The message I pasted was at work (and I have to say that I changed Only date
setting in form (date only))
But is the same at home (except that the form is unmodified regarding
date/datetime):

~ > gnue-forms gnue/tools/sample/forms/invoices.gfd
ERROR:exception.admin.ConnectionError:Unhandled exception ConnectionError:
INSERT INTO invoice (customer, tax_total, grand_total, created, delivery,
tax_rate, date, subtotal) VALUES (%(new_customer)s, %(new_tax_total)s,
%(new_grand_total)s, %(new_created)s, %(new_delivery)s, %(new_tax_rate)s,
%(new_date)s, %(new_subtotal)s)

  new_grand_total: 2231.25
  new_created: datetime.datetime(2011, 4, 15, 23, 54, 27, 698719)
  new_tax_total: 106.25
  new_customer: 0
  new_tax_rate: 5.0
  new_date: datetime.date(2011, 4, 15)
  new_subtotal: 2125.0
  new_delivery: datetime.datetime(2011, 4, 22, 0, 0)
^C
 ~ >
NOTE: this happen only when I save, not before.

>Which sample exactly is it that you use?

Invoices
Version: $Rev$
GNU Enterprise Samples Invoices

GNU Enterprise Forms
Version 0.7-alpha0+svn.unknown / wxGTK 2.8.11.0. - Unicode
NOTE: downloaded with bzr  10/4/2011 15:55:43 (I installed the same at home
and at work)

>What database backend do you use, in which version?
SQLite version 3.7.5

>Have you made sure you have write access to the database?
yes

If you need more info please let me know.

Thanks Again,
Mat