gnugeneration-discuss

Re: [Gnugeneration-discuss] May I present myself?

From: Tibi Turbureanu
Subject: Re: [Gnugeneration-discuss] May I present myself?
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 01:30:05 +0200

Hi Konstantinos,

I'm Tibi, full-name Tiberiu-Constantin Turbureanu, hacker name tct, a Master student from Romania envolved in free software, too. Most of my work is related to Ceata <http://ceata.org>, a Romanian free art and technology organization.

I've been lurking on this list for a year now and I'm impressed with the projects developed (eg. TinyOGG) by its members.