Re: [gnugo-devel] Patch: Owl and aftermath data now 1-dimensional

From: Daniel Bump
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Patch: Owl and aftermath data now 1-dimensional
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 12:29:57 -0700

Inge wrote:

> Btw, what happened to my first patch, the one that made move reasons
> 1-dimensional?  I think Gunnar put it into CVS, but it never got into
> the web page.

That's right. I would have put up that patch but Gunnar CVS'd it before
I got around to it:

http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/gnugo-devel/2001-October/000073.html

I've put a few other patches directly into the CVS as soon as
we saw them.

One purpose of labelling the patches and putting them up is
to make sure that I don't forget them. Another is to give
people a chance to comment, particularly when we postpone
putting them in the CVS for a day or so.

Do patches that are put quickly into the CVS need to be
put up on the web page as well?