Re: [gnugo-devel] malloc bug ?

From: Teun Burgers
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] malloc bug ?
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 22:18:36 +0200

Tanguy Urvoy wrote:

> Hello,
>
> After a long inspection of the dfa hash table
> i could not find the bug.

The hash code is fairly straightforward linked list
implementation. I think too that is okay. That the
crash occurs there does not mean that the problem is
there however. Perhaps from within dfa->states or dfa->indexes?

> At this URL
> http://www.tux.org/hypermail/linux-gcc/1998-Jun/0025.html
> A little c program generate the same crash:

This program does generates a crash neither on a redhat
linux box I have access to nor on cygwin. On both these
platforms mkpat crashes.

TEun