[gnugo-devel] 'play_gtp.c' doesn't see 'sys/times.h' in MINGW

From: Denis Dupeyron
Subject: [gnugo-devel] 'play_gtp.c' doesn't see 'sys/times.h' in MINGW
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 17:37:44 +0200

Hi,

I found a bug in version 3.1.10 when compiling with CFLAGS=-mno-cygwin.

'play_gtp.c' doesn't find 'sys/times.h'. I checked in /usr/include/sys, and 'times.h' is there.

If I change line 32 in 'play_gtp.c' from:
    #include <sys/times.h>
to:
    #include <sys/time.h>
or simply comment out this line, it builds OK, and gnugo appears to work correctly (I didn't try the regression tests yet).

As I don't know what to do with this, I leave it to you guys.

Regards,
Denis.