[gnugo-devel] version from CVS doesn't compile with MINGW

From: Denis Dupeyron
Subject: [gnugo-devel] version from CVS doesn't compile with MINGW
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 01:00:04 +0200

I just updated from the CVS (around 22:00 GMT), and tried to build as
usual in cygwin with the -mno-cygwin option to make a MINGW executable.
Here's what I got:
gg_utils.c:281: `s' undeclared (first use in this function)
gg_utils.c:281: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
gg_utils.c:281: for each function it appears in.)

I commented out the following line in the gg_cputime function:
UNUSED(s);

Now it compiles and seems to run. I have no idea, though, whether it's
OK to leave it out.

Denis.