Re: [gnugo-devel] Re: New 9x9 fuseki database

From: Daniel Bump
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Re: New 9x9 fuseki database
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 14:52:22 -0700

> Thanks,
> This is a new try. It seems to work, but I can only test it on my PC.
> / Mans

It's still broke. You can see how this one came through the mail at:

http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/gnugo-devel/2001-October/000244.html

Trevor has trouble too sending patches from Win32, so
he posts them on a web page. On the other hand Teun manages to
do it.

Maybe the problem is partly with the mail program. Teun,
once you've created the patch, you do you e-mail it?