[gnugo-devel] How do you do it?

From: jeff greenberg
Subject: [gnugo-devel] How do you do it?
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 11:19:16 -0700

I've watched gnugo develop since just after daniel b. and david d.
released their early version, and I've been so impressed by how much
work and communication that takes place nearly every day of week, 365
days a year... How do you do it?  I'm just curious... I know that Daniel
is in academia, so this is in some sense 'his work', but that isn't true
of everyone is it? And even then, I see work take place nearly every
single day.   I'm thinking especially the core contributors: gunnar,
inge, dan... and now teun and others... It must be pure passion!?  Or do
have secret techniques? 8-)

jeff greenberg