[gnugo-devel] Release timing

From: Daniel Bump
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Release timing
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 07:04:45 -0800

In case anyone's wondering, where is 3.1.13?

I've been doing releases every Sunday but this time
it seems that the changes since 3.1.12 were not
substantial enough to warrant a release. Recently
Gunnar put up a patch which he says is preliminary,
so it seems to me that the thing to do is to wait
for that to go in the CVS, then do a 3.1.13.

Also in case anyone's been wondering, I haven't
been making many changes myself for the last
month or so. I'm committed to working on semeai
before 3.2, but I have to finish writing some
papers before I can concentrate on that.