[gnugo-devel] GoThic

From: Anthony Hivert
Subject: [gnugo-devel] GoThic
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 19:03:21 +0100

Hi,

Since our first try with tk/fluid,  we've decided to work with Qt under
KDevelop.
The first step was to create a Goban widget.

Actual Features:
    - a beautyfull marble goban with marked stones

Available soon :
    - link between GUI and  GNU GO (or any Go program) via GTP
    - playable Goban
    - skinnable Goban with transparency

Projects:
    - historic of the moves (and of course unplay of moves)
    - indication of stone status (dragon etc... )during the game
    - a lot of debug features...

GoThic 1.0 is available at ;
http://www.irisa.fr/prive/Tanguy.Urvoy/gnugo/gothic-1.0.tgz
please try it and give us your opinions.

Palm Thomas
Pioc Sebastien
Hivert Anthony
Dintilhac Florian