[gnugo-devel] eyes.db revision

From: Gunnar Farneback
Subject: [gnugo-devel] eyes.db revision
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 17:45:08 +0100

I've made a rather significant revision of eyes.db to improve the
consistency of the closed eyeshapes. I also took the opportunity to
renumber the patterns of size six and larger, primarily making them
four digits instead of three. This is in the CVS and you can view the
patch by following the link for patch gunnar_1_14.9 from the
development page. This leads into the Savannah viewcvs utility.

/Gunnar