Re: [gnugo-devel] arend_1_14.10

From: Arend Bayer
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] arend_1_14.10
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 18:21:05 +0100 (CET)

> I've put up a proposed revision of Arend's patches arend_1_14.7
> and arend_1_14.9 at:
>
> http://www.gnu.org/software/gnugo/patches/arend_1_14.10
>
> This omits the changes to mkpat and manually adds the F classification
> to fuseki.db.
It seems to me that your revision of my patch forgets to take care of
the joseki databases. Choice between different joseki lines should be
randomly I suppose, so we need the F classification for all moves in
the joseki databases. So either
(a) we keep the changes to mkpat and compile the joseki databases with
mkpat -F, or
(b) joseki.c should add the F classification everywhere (where applicable) or
(c) we manually add classification F in the komoku.sgf/... files and
teach joseki.c to handle.

I don't mind which one. I can implement it if you wish.

-Arend