Re: [gnugo-devel] GNU GO

From: Daniel Bump
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] GNU GO
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 05:14:47 -0800

We're interested in any help.

Generally if someone contributes code, we ask them to
assign the copyright to the Free Software Foundation. If
you can accept this, you can probably help us.

I don't think it's unrealistic to hope that GNU Go
will eventually become the top program.

GNU Go is written in C and there is a lot of documentation.
It is only a little out of date. You can do two things:

(1) Get a copy of the texinfo documentation.

(2) Subscribe to the mailing list at:

What platform do you use?

Daniel Bump