[gnugo-devel] semeai_1_15.2

From: Daniel Bump
Subject: [gnugo-devel] semeai_1_15.2
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 10:37:09 -0800

I've added a patch to the CVS improving owl_analyze_semeai.
This patch, called semeai_1_15.2 is linked from devel.html.

Of course this code is not yet called from semeai() and won't
be until it's working much better, but at the moment tactical
semeai of the simplest sort (one worm of each color, no
backfilling issues) seem to be working OK.

Next I want to add backfilling to the tactical semeai. At
that point we could consider using this code to analyze some
semeais from semeai(). Beyond that, there is the big issue of
getting the owl stuff working.