Re: [gnugo-devel] bug

From: Marco Scheurer
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] bug
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 14:16:39 +0100

On Wednesday, February 20, 2002, at 01:22  pm, Arend Bayer wrote:
Stupid bug... probably only affects insanely small 3x3 board

Board sizes smaller than 9x9 are not really supported. GNU Go
should decline to play with sizes smaller than 9x9 and I thought
we had fixed that.

Shouldn't we consider supporting 7x7? I think this is a fine board for
beginners, and I know people who consider distributing GNU Go on some go
demo-CD's (intended for people who don't even know the rules yet).

That's right, our Goban offers that capability, and GNU GO does not play badly on 7x7.

marco