[gnugo-devel] KOMASTER_TRACE (28.3)

From: Trevor Morris
Subject: [gnugo-devel] KOMASTER_TRACE (28.3)
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 13:13:39 -0500

http://www.public32.com/games/go/trevor_1_28.3
 - corrected some gcc warnings & other cleanup in mkpat.c
 - komaster_to_string now takes 2 arguments
 - new define KOMASTER_TRACE; set to log all komaster_trymove calls

I've claimed several FIXME's by putting 'tm:' just after the FIXME.
I plan to have these fixed in the next couple of weeks, before the
release.

Setting KOMASTER_TRACE in board.c will log all komaster_trymove,
trymove, tryko, and popgo calls.  I've found this useful in
debugging komasters.