Re: [gnugo-devel] More bad DRAGON2 accesses

From: Daniel Bump
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] More bad DRAGON2 accesses
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 22:43:09 -0800

> Here's a patch to one of at least a few problems exposed
> by this re-definition of DRAGON2:
>
> http:/www.public32.com/games/go/trevor_1_27.1
>  - re-order conditions in revise_semeai to insure valid DRAGON2 data

Trevor's patch replaced the DRAGON2 macro by a function call.
I changed this so this isn't the default, i.e. unless you edit
one line of liberty.h you have the old definition of DRAGON2,
on the theory that it's easy enough to compile it the other
way for testing but it shouldn't be the default.

Your comment seems to imply there may have been other problems
exposed by the redefinition. But I suppose that must not be
true since 3.1.27 (which included the redefinition) doesn't
hit the ASSERTs in dragon2_func.