[gnugo-devel] For develop your program "CGoban"

From: Thomas Rump
Subject: [gnugo-devel] For develop your program "CGoban"
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 18:22:30 +0100

Hi!

Perhaps you could tell me how to begin for writing programs, especialy "games". I have tried to learn a little bit about "Java", that's all, (and nothing found about "games"). So if you've been able to send me - how to develop your program "CGoban" i would be lucky!

On the other hand "CGoban" runs only in the "Ascii-mode", as i give in: start CGoban i get the follow response: "start:error while loading shared libraries:libncurses.so.4:cannot open shared object file:No such file or directory"

May be you can give me a tip, what's to do!

Best regards

Thomas Rump