Re: [gnugo-devel] Saphir game

From: bump
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Saphir game
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 12:01:28 -0800

> Dan, a few typos seems to have made it into nngs4.tst for the saphir
> game:

OK, I corrected most of these.

> >loadsgf games/nngs/saphir-gnugo-3.3.12-200212031818.sgf 192
> >200 gg_genmove black
> >#? [T6]
>
> Maybe R2 should be allowed, too?

Presumably you mean T2. I did not add this because (1) I
don't see any advantage to playing there and (2) if B
plays at T2 one must still confirm that B will not make
the same error on the next move (T4 instead of T6).

The mistake at 204 is a semeai mistake. The reason for
this move is it is a "save lunch with unfavorable ko"
for owl_attack N12. There are actually 3 dragons in
semeai, the black ones at O6 and P11, and the big white
one at N12. The same mistake is made with --experimental-semeai.