Re: [gnugo-devel] test results after removing Pattern CD106

From: Arend Bayer
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] test results after removing Pattern CD106
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 21:05:43 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Kevin,

> > Looks good to me.  Next step is someone with CVS
> > access puts it up on the
> > devel page, looks at it, and presumably adds it to
> > CVS.
>
> Hi, Evan:
>
>   i m sorry i cant figure out how to use CVS. maybe it
> is simpler i just work as your assistant, such that i
> work out the raw result, you can double check it and
> organize it into a patch and summit it.

The patches as you posted them are fine for us to use. In fact, we've
put your patch into CVS already, as you can see on the development
home page, under "Patches in CVS".

The only problem is that sometimes the CVS version might be changed so
much already, that your patch does not apply anymore. So it would still
be better if you could get CVS working. But we can work around that, too.

Arend