[gnugo-devel] [Gifu03-E] SGF of 1st day of GIFU CHALLENGE 2003 (fwd)

From: Arend Bayer
Subject: [gnugo-devel] [Gifu03-E] SGF of 1st day of GIFU CHALLENGE 2003 (fwd)
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 15:46:56 +0200 (CEST)

Below is a link to the .sgf-files of the first day. Unfortunately, the
GnuGo-*.sgf files lack player names, but with the help of the
corresponding .sgf files by the opponents and/or replaying the games
with GNU Go, I decided that the results must be as follows:

vs opponent:    gnugo's color   Result (from gnugo's perspective)
GoeMate:        black           -26.5
Haruka:         white           -40.5
Go Intellect:   (black)         +14.5
KCC:            black           +64.5
Martha:         white           +371.5

So the top programs are still a bit away, but this time around we could
beat Go Intellect.

Attached is a .tgz file of gnugo's games (see link below for all games).

Arend