Re: [gnugo-devel] endgame tuning

From: Evan Berggren Daniel
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] endgame tuning
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 18:10:14 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003, Paul Pogonyshev wrote:

> this patch adds several minor endgame patterns.  see the
> attached file, moves 43 and 46.  some of the patterns may
> need revision.

Any reason not to make the attached file a testcase?  I think that
especially when you have something like "FIXME: 3 is very arbitrary,"
there should also be a comment along the lines of "see testcase
endgame:xxx."  This way when someone goes to fix it they have something
easy to refer to, and know what the goal of the pattern was in the first
place.

Evan Daniel