[gnugo-devel] Publishing manual for GNU Go

From: Lisa M. Opus Goldstein
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Publishing manual for GNU Go
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 16:22:39 -0400

Dear People,

I am the Managing Editor for the GNU Press, the publishing department
of the Free Software Foundation. I recently came across the manual for
GNU Go and was very impressed by it.  I am thinking about publishing
it.

Who is the current maintainer for the manual itself?  I saw edition
3.2, dated April 2002.  Is there a later edition of the manual or any
planned updates?  Are any of the developers intersted in helping me
prepare it for publication?  I will need to send it through at least
two rounds of editing, both English and Technical, before I could
print it.

I look forward to your answer.

Best Regards,

Lisa M. Goldstein           address@hidden
Managing Editor, GNU Press  www.gnupress.org
Business Manager,           Tel 617-542-5942
Free Software Foundation    Fax 617-542-2652