Re: [gnugo-devel] GUI for gnugo

From: Paul Pogonyshev
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] GUI for gnugo
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 18:12:26 +0300

Wolfgang Manner wrote:
> can we get together and do something reasonable ?

I have really lots of code.  Since most major parts
(board code, SGF, GTP, GUI) already exist, I doubt
one can nicely plug anything in (i.e. merging seems
unlikely).

I'm going to ask for hosting on gna.org today or
tomorrow, as Arend proposed.  If anyone wants, you
can join development then.

But after all, I aim for something more general than
a GUI for GNU Go.  If you project is just that, there
is probably not much reason in trying to merge.  It
would be more logical to merge your project into GNU
Go itself then.

Paul