[gnugo-devel] Dragon Go Server GTP script

From: Evan Daniel
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Dragon Go Server GTP script
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 02:09:18 -0400

I've written a very simple GTP <-> DGS interface script to connect
GoFigure to the Dragon Go Server (a turn based server;
http://www.dragongoserver.net/).  Currently it's very simple, and
doesn't handle the hard bits like scoring and SGF parsing.  Scoring is
done manually, SGF parsing by passing the SGF to the program via the
non-standard GTP command load_sgf_literal.

I've now had several requests for copies, and have been giving them
out under the GPL.  However, I don't really have the time or energy to
properly maintain it as a project.  Is the GNU Go team interested in
the code?  I would of course be more than happy to assign copyright to
the FSF.  It's currently a fairly simple perl script of about 200
lines.

Evan