[gnugo-devel] New fuseki database merged

From: Arend Bayer
Subject: [gnugo-devel] New fuseki database merged
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 01:05:51 +0200 (CEST)

Since there were no objections, I have now added the new fuseki database
in compressed format (patterns/fuseki*.dbz) and removed the old one.
uncompress_fuseki directly generates a .c-file out of them.

The binary size is increased by about 600k, but it is hardly larger than
before my patch to replace the fullboard patterns by their hash.

You need to re-run ./configure after updating, as the Makefiles in
patterns/ have changed.

Arend