Re: [gnugo-devel] Code removal (#25)

From: Arend Bayer
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Code removal (#25)
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 20:07:38 +0200 (CEST)

I have two additional, rather minor suggestions:

engine/interface.c

The trivial wrapper functions like gnugo_is_suicide() in
engine/interface.c would only be useful if they succeeded in a
consistent layering, i.e. if the code in interface/ would communicate to
the engine code only via the additional layer in engine/interface.c.
This has failed, and so I suggest to remove all these trival wrappers.

rotation code

The cost of this code is small, but I think its benefit is almost
non-existant.

Arend