[gnugo-devel] Helping out with development of GNU Go

From: D H
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Helping out with development of GNU Go
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 14:48:24 +1200

Hi,
  my name is David Huang, I would like to help out on the development of GNU Go.
I'm a fan of Go, having played it on and off for the last couple of years, my skill level is around the lower kyu levels.
I graduated from University of Auckland, New Zealand in electrical and electronic engineering, am experienced in C and OO.
I'm new to open source development, so I'm not sure how should I help out~ Is there anything specific I could help out? What would the time commitment be like? Otherwise I'm just looking around the source of GNU Go at the moment.

Regards,
David.