[gnugo-devel] GNU Go 3.9.1

From: Daniel Bump
Subject: [gnugo-devel] GNU Go 3.9.1
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 13:00:25 -0800

GNU Go 3.9.1 is now available at:

http://www.gnu.org/software/gnugo/devel.html

You may also anonymously check the source out
from the git repository with the command:

git clone git://git.savannah.gnu.org/gnugo.git

The release tag for GNU Go 3.9.1 is rel-3-9-1.

For prior releases we have posted diffs againts the previous
release, but this time we did not post such a patch. If you
want to see diffs against GNU Go 3.8 you can use the command:

git diff -r rel-3-8 -r rel-3-9-1

from the gnugo directory, after checking out the repository.

Windows .dsp and .dsw files have been removed. Build on
Windows using CMake. Please report any problems.