[gnugo-devel] Bug Report

From: Francois van Niekerk
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Bug Report
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 11:13:30 +0200

Hi

I think I may have discovered a bug in Gnugo. I have attached a file
(cmds.gtp) that reproduces the bug for me. I am running version 3.8 of
Gnugo on a 32-bit version of Linux. When I run "cat cmds.gtp | gnugo
--mode gtp", Gnugo accepts all the play commands and then finally dies
with a seg fault on the last genmove command. I don't currently have a
debug version of Gnugo, so I can't include a stack trace. I hope I
have included all the necessary information, let me know if I can help
further.
--
Francois van Niekerk
Email: address@hidden | Twitter: @francoisvn