Re: [gnugo-devel] Bug report

From: Kees Mills
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Bug report
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2015 18:50:46 +0000

Hi Clark,

Glad to be of help, the Cygwin part also raised my eyebrows :)

It's a raspberry Pi 2 (the quadcore 1GB version). The OS was initially downloaded from the raspbian website and updated through the regular repo's. When Jessy became available I manually changed the repo URL's from wheezy to jessie and did an apt-get dist-update which appearently worked :D
The little bugger has been running reletively problem free and is even running a GNU Bot on KGS since last weekend.

Counter-question though, would you happen to know of any (open source) interfaces for GNU Go to display in a PHP page? I like to play when I'm out and about but my phone battery is pretty weak and the Pi is running anyway. Appearently Eidogo used to have this feature but it's no longer available...

Regards
Kees