Re: [gnugo-devel] GNU Go 3.9.1

From: Gonçalo Mendes Ferreira
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] GNU Go 3.9.1
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2015 00:28:05 +0000

If you haven't already, you might also be interested in the more general computer-go mailing list:

Gonçalo

On 04/12/2015 23:05, Rodolphe wrote:
Dear GNU Organization,

I'm actually a Master student in computer science (Joseph Fourier
University), and I have a strong interest in GNU Organization and Go
game. Thus, I would like to know if there is a way to help, even
slightly, in the development of the GNU Go project.

Best regards,

Rodolphe Bertolini