Re: [gnugo-devel] GNU Go 2.6 compilation issue on Debian GNU/Linux

From: James Dempsey
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] GNU Go 2.6 compilation issue on Debian GNU/Linux
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2023 13:19:22 -0400

Luis, do you know where the minimum values of the "options affecting strength and speed" you linked me to are documented?  I couldn't determine from the source code what values would put GNU Go 3.8 at its weakest rank.

GNU Go 2.6 does not support GTP, so I've scratched that idea.

Were you implying that I'd have better luck with a different engine (e.g., KataGo) if I wanted to control rank?