Re: [GNU Herds]: French translator

From: GNU Herds work team
Subject: Re: [GNU Herds]: French translator
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 17:45:18 +0100

Hi Roberto,

Please, let us know what to do about the below exposed typos, etc.

Camille Huot wrote:
> I started some translations and came accross this sentence:
>
> "Menttes provides training, consulting, web sites, portals, extranets,
> intranets and custom web application development with Plone, Zope and
> Python. These services are provided for end-users, companies and
> consulting firms located in Southamerica, North America and Worlwide."

> Why specifying south america and north america if they're worldwide? I
> don't understand.
>
> BTW, there are some typos here: "southamerica" "worlwide"

Our proposal:

"Menttes provides training, consulting, web sites, portals, extranets,
intranets and custom web application development with Plone, Zope and Python.
These services are provided for end-users, companies and consulting firms
located anywhere.

Note that at the "FS Business Networks" section, we expose the networks, or
ways to set up one, which we know about. Menttes is one the examples.

 http://www.gnuherds.org/FS_Business_Networks.php

Best regards,
The work team