Re: CVS checkout trouble

From: Victor Engmark
Subject: Re: CVS checkout trouble
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 15:04:01 +0100

Not good - I still get the same message. CVSROOT :ext:address@hidden:/sources/gnuherds-app, 1 registered public key, Pageant running with private key.

--
Victor Engmark
Quid quid latine dictum sit, altum viditar - What is said in Latin, sounds profound

On 12/14/06, Antenore Gatta <address@hidden> wrote:
Done.
Let us know how things are going.

2006/12/14, Davi Leal <address@hidden >:
Victor Engmark wrote:
> Thanks, now I can checkout as anonymous.
>
> However, I've registered with Savannah, and I can't checkout with my own
> user.

One of the savannah project administrators (now, Antenore or me), have to
accept your request of new 'user', using the Savannah proyect admin
interface. If Antenore has not already done it, I will do it at 15:00 GMT.
You can check it again after that hour.