Re: Begäran om medlemskap för grupp GNU Herds - Free Software Associati

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: Begäran om medlemskap för grupp GNU Herds - Free Software Association
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 17:55:45 +0200

Anders Persson wrote:
> Hi again Davi. I thought I could contribute some for the FSM.
>
> I have a decent knowledge of PHP. I\'ve developed an application called
> OpenLD(1) which is the only big php application I\'ve done.

> I leave no guarantee for how much I can do, this means that I may be very
> active or not. I will do this on some of my free time.

All we are free to do what we want with our time.  The project will get and
analyze any tiny thing you contribute.

> 1: http://www.hotscripts.com/Detailed/65847.html

I suppose it is http://sourceforge.net/projects/openld/

The forms at the OpenLD screenshots are good. We have being improving the
current GNU Herds forms. If you have any additional feedback or code about it
or any other subject, do not hesitate send an email to the list.

Best regards,
Davi