"job offers alerts" via email

From: Davi Leal
Subject: "job offers alerts" via email
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 14:51:17 +0200

I have added a preliminary alerts feature at production, www.gnuherds.org. You
have to log in to be able to take a look. I have not committed it yet.

The strings should be translated after it be checked and committed to CVS.

At what hour should be the crontab alert cron be raised?. I think every day,
it should be raised.

Disclaimer: I know the Alerts.tpl sucks. It uses " ", tables, etc. We
will fix it later, when we move to <div>s.

I do not know if it is right or should be developed following another design.

Davi