Re: Home, Hackers Guide, Person

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: Home, Hackers Guide, Person
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 02:27:01 +0200

There is not problem if some strings are modified, etc., due to we will check
again before commit to CVS.

Home_content.tpl
================

 * Removed the '!' character at "GNU's not UNIX"
 * Replaced the ` character with '

 * Modified some sentences, for example:

     "Features include:" --> "JobSite's features include:"

   due to the features are of the job sites, no the
   business networks.

 * Note that the skills hosted at the data base are
   only Free Software skills. That is a RMS requirement.
   I absolutely agree with him.

GNU_Herds_Hackers_Guide_content.tpl
===================================

 * Removed the '!' character at "GNU's not UNIX"
 * Replaced the ` character with '

 * I propose move some sections to external wiki pages,
   to avoid to have to translate it.

   The sections to move are step-by-step manuals. Note
   that the 'official' language of the development team
   is English, so is it no problem that this step-by-step
   documentation be only written in English.

   These moved sections will follow the same way that this one
   https://www.gnuherds.org/GNU_Herds_Hackers_Guide.php?language=es_ES#Wikis

   The GNU Herds hackers guide should be a general and
   light guide, not a detailed manual.  The detailed
   manuals will be extentions to the hacker's guide,
   via wiki pages at the Savannah server.

 * You should add the {t}Back to top{/t} links.

Person_form.tpl

>    - We shouldn't use JavaScript which relies on mouse events. The
>    attributes used are not even valid HTML

I did not know how to manage the popup and show the image. Anyway, I send
you the <div> file.  That is one of the problems if you use the HTML
browser output instead of the .tpl to realize the convertion to <div>.

You can do the conversion of Company_form.tpl and
non-profit_Organization_form.tpl copying the attached Person_form.tpl file,
due to they are very similar.

Davi