Re: [GNU Herds]: hosting at the FSF ?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [GNU Herds]: hosting at the FSF ?
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 14:21:09 -0400

The FSF has no machines for hosting "web apps", if that term implies
that some special software is installed.  Our sysadmins have to be
very careful about whatever software is installed on our web servers.

If it is just a matter of HTML files, that we CAN do.  We would have
to look at the site's contents, and judge that it is really ok for our
site.  The webmasters may have other issues, too.