Re: micro donations & payments

From: Dion Rasmussen
Subject: Re: micro donations & payments
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 13:21:13 +0200

Hi again, I think I mistakenly posted to the request address heh but the CutSys donation idea is simply to make payments to groups for example one could chose to pay a whole line of good-busy-splatter-movie-artists or even worse a line of gnu-developers-on-a-certain-project; the sponsor will simply get a list of email addresses for payments. This way no bosses or master accounts are really needed and it's very easy to abstractly select which ones (persons and/or projects) to push/pay.

Paypal is an easy solution and if you need any help with a perl-binding for a project-paypal-account related with a "thanks to" sponsor section, I'll happily give a helping hand...