Re: GNU Herds Russian translation -- update

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: GNU Herds Russian translation -- update
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 20:45:54 +0200

Nickolay V. Shmyrev wrote:
> Here is the update.

Thanks Nickolay!   You can look at the update at http://gnuherds.org

Sorry. Sorry. I did not check before writing to you ...  Unfortunately after I
sent the previous email with the PO file, some weeks ago, an update has been
included expanding the academic section.  It has been again my mistake :P
Sorry.

I attach the merge of your last update with the current PO Russian file.

  GNU_Herds_messages.po    11 fuzzy

Additionally, I have marked as fuzzy:
  "Зарегистрировать бесприбыльную организацию"
to get it shorter, as other you have already improved, to avoid wider menu.

> Btw, I've noticed that menu entries use Camel case,
> it's not a good thing for Russian. I suppose this case is added
> automatically, can you just use messages as is?
>
> Like the link Работа над свободным ПО.

Done!

I have removed the Camel case effect from all the webapp: menu, headings, etc.

IMHO, without such Camel case effect, even the Spanish translation reads and
looks a lot better!

As usual, feedback and flames is needed to improve the association project.