Re: Need Help?

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: Need Help?
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 00:08:27 +0200

grabriel wrote:
> I'm PHP developer
>
> Hope i can help!

Roadmap
=======

 1) I commit the next week the final code for the first phase of
    the "donation pledges" and "look for volunteers" features.

      http://gnuherds.org/pledges
      http://gnuherds.org/volunteers

 2) After that big commit, We will expose the more important tasks
    so that me and others interested could pick a small one to do.

    Both Nicodemo and Antenore have already tasks.

Project state

  The project is not in a hurry.

First contact with the project
==============================

  You could take a look at the GNU Herds architecture at:
    http://savannah.nongnu.org/cookbook/?func=detailitem&item_id=180

  You could download the current source code to take a quick look:
    http://gnuherds.org/gnuherds-online.tar.gz

How to install the development environment

* Option 1

  Just ask for a copy of the Nicodemo's Qemu virtual machine. It
  has all the development environment ready to go.

* Option 2

  If you want, you could follow the steps exposed at the below link
  to install the development environment on a Debian 'etch' GNU/Linux
  system. Debian 'etch' is required due to some specific PHP libraries.

    http://savannah.nongnu.org/cookbook/?func=detailitem&item_id=155

  If you do not use Debian 'etch', you can install Debian 'etch' on a
  virtual machine.

Final notes