Re: gnuherds.org/offers not translated

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: gnuherds.org/offers not translated
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 11:13:53 +0100

Antenore Gatta wrote:
> The subject address is not translated, I took a look at
> Layer-0__Site_entry_point/templates/FS_Job_Offers_form.tpl and seems to be
> correct, at the moment my development environment needs to be reinstalled
> so I cannot reproduce the issue.

What do you mean by "subject address"?  At production [1] I see the below text
not translated:

  [1] http://gnuherds.org/offers

  # FS pledges
  # FS volunteers

  Are you a Free Software author? You could register and add your
  qualifications.

  The simplest way to post a job offer is to email all the details
  you have about it to association AT gnuherds.org

  The cost is 0 cents.   The GNU Herds project does not charge for
  any of its services.

  There are no active job offers

  job offers
  pledges
  volunteers

> Is there anybody aware of this and/or wants to fix it please?

We are aware of the above untranslated text, and lot more at other web pages.

Following the Victor advice, we are waiting to finish the current development
phase, (which has added the pledges and volunteers features), before updating
the translations.

It is due to maybe some msgids can be changed, added or removed.

Maybe we can start the update of the PO files, so you can already realize and
update of the Italian translation.  I will try to update the messages.po file
this weekend.