gnulib-tool-py

Re: [gnulib-tool-py] Proposal: GLConfig class

From: Dmitriy Selyutin
Subject: Re: [gnulib-tool-py] Proposal: GLConfig class
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 03:45:18 +0200

Hi Bruno,

Today I've implemented GLConfig class and already applied it to GLImport, so you can see a lot of changes (my git says that I've done 1085 insertions and 1063 deletions). Just overlook the source code of GLConfig to see that it is a bit cleaner and human-readable than it was. :-) The next step I'm going to take is to apply GLConfig to some other classes which need it (especially to GLEmiter class, which needs almost all variables in some methods).

--
With best regards,
Dmitriy Selyutin

E-mail: address@hidden