gnulib-tool-py

Re: [gnulib-tool-py] --megatest minor bug

From: Dmitriy Selyutin
Subject: Re: [gnulib-tool-py] --megatest minor bug
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 19:21:46 +0300

Hi Stefano,

Thanks for submission. I guess this bug happens due to argparse option processing: it finds arguments which follow after --megatest to get list of modules. If any other argument follows after --megatest, argparse thinks that everything what follow after such argument relies to it. To be honest, I don't know how to fix it with argparse; I guess that we could use just sys.argv, but it can make life harder. I need some time to fix it the proper way.