Re: [Gnumed-devel] Which Distribution - Living in the real word

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Which Distribution - Living in the real word
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 00:59:28 +0200

>> As for various distribution support, I think windows would have to be the
>> defacto standard to support for now, to at least let people see what the
>> software is like, and then make the switch over to linux if they like it.
While this approach is basically right there lie unspoken-of
fallacies beneath it. Due mainly to billing we will for a rather
longer than shorter time be a complementary software for the
practitioner. We can't make people throw out Windows software
just yet.

However, as we agreed upon already, this is rather less of an
issue given the already existing cross-platform nature of
GNUmed.

For the record, is it that we now know that Mandrake _is_
being used with GNUmed ?

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346