Re: [Gnumed-devel] gmplNbSchedule

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] gmplNbSchedule
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 09:51:38 +0100

> I have been thinking about reorganizing the directory structure.
> python-common should really be the parent directory of the wxpython client.
> The main module should be starteable from python-common (as "root" directory
> for the client) without the neccessity of exporting any paths.

My rationale was that python-common was supposed to be
specific to Python but non-specific to the client. I am still
thinking of implementing a text mode Python client - once I
find a good console library which offers sufficient amounts of
widgets.

OTOH the wxpython directory should be more appropriately named
something like "reference-client".

gnumed/client/python/python-common/
gnumed/client/python/wx-reference-client/
gnumed/client/python/text-mode-super-client/
gnumed/client/browser/andrews-browser-only-client/
gnumed/client/c++/yet-another-client/

Or even leaving out the development platform part
(python/browser/c++).

You get the idea.

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346