Re: [Gnumed-devel] Try using gnumed ?

From: Dr Jean Philippe LIOT
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Try using gnumed ?
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2003 12:11:02 +0200

Jean,

the work on gnumed currently focusses on two things:
1.) ergonomic user interface design
2.) the underlying health record database.
We haven't reached the state yet where the two parts are joined up yet, but we are getting close. It is work in progress.

Thus, all you can do currently is get a look at and a feel for our idea of a good user interface.

As i say, i think you have done great work.

If you are not a programmer yourself, it will be of no use to you.

I have never developp with python but i use perl for a time.
I have just download boa constructor which look good and quit easy to
manage.
I had to understand your mind when you develop gnumed but i could help
you in the future.

PS: First, i should improve my english. :-D

I myself am working on a database abstraction layer that will make it very easy to join the user interface and the underlying database - but I have very little time, being the principal of a very busy medical practice.

I am busy too and respect your effort.

If you can program, you can help us to get there faster. If not, you can help on documentation and translation.
Be sure i translate in French if need.

Horst