[Gnumed-devel] Place to Advertise GnuMed (?)

From: Michael Bonert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Place to Advertise GnuMed (?)
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 00:08:34 -0400 (EDT)

I was cruising the web today and came across a place where
I think we ought to get ourselves a link:
http://www.studentdoctor.net/links/Practice_Management/

Submitting a link can be done here:
http://www.studentdoctor.net/cgi-bin/links/add.cgi

I think the links page is a bit of a backwater... but SDN as whole
is _huge_.  It gets tons of hits and I think it will continue to
grow.  Their discussion board
(http://www.studentdoctor.net/forums/index.php)
has over 400,000 posts!  It is a Mecca for med-wannabes, medical
students and residents.

Someone have a good description for GnuMed?

Michael