[Gnumed-devel] auditing, again

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] auditing, again
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 16:59:22 +0200

Dear all,

I have checked in what I got so far and I am fairly satisfied.

server/boostrap/gmAuditSchemaGenerator.py will generate an
audit schema from a live database. The only real table
currently audited is allergy.

If you want to play around do this:

- bootstrap new database
- create a test table "test"
- create an audit table "log_test" with the columns you want to audit
- run gmAuditSchemaGenerator.py against the database
- import the resulting audit-triggers.sql

Now play with insert/update/delete on test.

TODO:
( 1) create target table from source table if not existing)
2) integrate with bootstrap*
3) fully working implementation with frontend support for
   allergies

Then it's finally time to get down to serious clinical module
coding :-))

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346